MNC Asset Management
MNC Asset Management obtained the investment management business license from Bapepam-LK in 2000. MNC Asset Management is a subsidiary of MNC Financial Services which engages in asset management. MNC Asset Management has 6 branch offices and cooperates with a number of leading financial institutions.
Services offered include a wide range of locally based mutual funds with different risk profiles, overseas-based mutual funds, private equity, and unit link in cooperation with MNC Life. MNC Financial Services has 99.99% shareholding in MNC Asset Management.
In 2017, MNC Asset Management received awards for the following mutual funds from:
- MNC Dana Syariah, as the Best Islamic Fixed Income Fund.
- MNC Dana Ekuitas, as the Best Equity Fund (90B <= AUM <= 510B).
- MNC Dana Syariah, as the Best Islamic Fixed Income Fund 2014-2016.
- MNC Dana Likuid, as the Best Fixed Income Fund (60B <= AUM <= 200B) 2014-2016.
Majalah Investor & Infovesta:
- MNC Dana Likuid, as the Best Fixed Income Mutual Funds 2017 – Period of 1 year with Asset > Rp 10 billion – Rp 250 billion.
- MNC Dana Syariah, as the Best Fixed Income Sharia Funds 2017 – Period of 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years.
- MNC Dana Likuid, as Silver Champion of Best Fixed Income Fund - Lifetime Achievement 10 Years.
- MNC Dana Lancar, as Gold Champion of Best Money Market Fund - 3 Years AUM IDR 25 billion – 500 billion.
- MNC Dana Likuid, as Silver Champion of Best Fixed Income Fund - 1 Year AUM IDR 60 billion – 220 billion.
- MNC Dana Syariah, as Silver Champion of Best Fixed Income Fund - 3 Years AUM IDR 75 billion – 200 billion.
For further information please visit www.mncasset.com and please download the Corporate Updates file through the Investor Relations tab.